Kazan's sketch # 38 and bonussketch

Wow can't believe that those 6 months over at 2sketches4you have come to an end. It's been a blast!!!! Laura and Kazan, both of you are awseomely fabulous and I enjoyed working with you!!
Thank you for the opportunity to play along providing us each week with all those amazing sketches and ofcourse for your effort to find all those sponsors and give us all those fabulous products to work with. To all the talented designers I'm glad I got to know you better and I'll try to keep in touch! You've all been such a pleasure to work with! Hugs to you!!
Now without further addo......the last sketch...... The sponsor was once again the cutting cafe.

Kan het bijna niet geloven dat de 6 maanden bij 2sketches4you alweer voorbij zijn. Heb ervan genoten. Laura en Kazan heel erg bedankt voor al die mooie sketches en al jullie moeite om iedere week weer al die sponsors bereid te vinden om ons van hun producten te voorzien om mee te werken.
Tenslotte wil ik nog alle getalenteerde designers bedanken ben heel erg blij jullie te hebben leren kennen en hopelijk houden we contact. Het was heel erg leuk om met jullie te mogen werken. Knuffels voor iedereen.
En nu zonder verder gebabbel... de laatste sketch.....De sponsor was wederom the cutting cafe.





Well I thought I had to make something different this last time so I also made an altered item and used the sketch. You'll regonize that it's the same wooden box as I used with the prima marketing papers in a previous post.
Ik dacht aangezien het de laatste sketch was laat ik maar iets speciaals ervan maken dus ik heb ook een altered item gemaakt met gebruik van de sketch. Jullie zullen vast wel het houten rekje van de action herkennen wat ik in een vorige post ook al gebruikt heb met prima marketing papier.



Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock; donkerrood bazill, p.p. little yellow bicycle autumn, the cutting cafe printable stamps, blaadjes, oranje organza lint, diverse herfst gerelateerde decoratiematerialen, houten vintage rekje action, spellbinder nestabilities, cuttlebug embossingfolder swiss dots.


And that's not all I also had the privilege to make the last bonussketch for this period. Lucky me......

En dan had ik ook nog het geluk om de laatste bonussketch van deze periode te mogen verzorgen, dus bij deze.....



It turned out to be a pop-up card.
Heb er een pop-up kaart van gemaakt.







Gebruikte materialen:
Cardstock: beige bazill, p.p. cosmo cricket earth love,the cuttingcafe printable stamps,cuttlebug embossingfolder diamond plate, bruin/wit gestreept lint, fiskars borderpons scallop.


I'll try to play along anyhow so you'll see my take's on the sketches hopefully once again each week, probably not on mondays anyhow.

I still want you all to remember that 2sketches4you is looking for new designers so come on and take your change and you can work with the talented Cheryl and Sankari.

Ik zal uiteraard toch proberen om weer iedere week de sketches te maken maar dat zal dan niet meer op maandag zijn.....

Denken jullie ook nog aan de oproep voor nieuwe designteamleden bij 2sketches4you, doe gewoon mee en wie weet mag je straks samen met Cheryl en Sankari designen, veel geluk.


Reacties

Trudy zei…
Geweldig!! wat mooi Anja.
Groetjes Trudy
Wilma zei…
O wat gaaf allemaal Anja!!!!
Het is idd snel gegaan zeg! Op naar het volgende DT meid! :)
Wat leuk allemaal weer!! Op naar een volgende uitdaging ;)
Sankari W. zei…
Waaahhhh!!! Anja - I am so sad that you are leaving - but I am so glad that I had a chance to work with you before you left! You are just the sweetest! I love your amazing work - your attention to detail and the beautiful way that you create these amazing works fo art!!! I LOVE all the projects you created with the sketch and your bonus sketch and card is GORGEOUS!!!! Sending you a TON of hugs sweet girl!!!! Wishing you the very best in all that you do!!!
Big hugs!
Sankari :)
Latisha zei…
Both of your cards are beautiful!!
I'm so going to miss you Anja! I'm adding everyone to my blog roll right now, so I can still come and visit. You are so talented, and I'm so glad I got to know and work along side of you
hugs
latisha
Romy zei…
Je hebt het afgelopen half jaar zulke mooie dingen gemaakt voor 2S4U. En inderdaad: zo'n periode gaat heel snel voorbij... Je laatste projectjes zien er supergaaf uit! En die pop-upkaart is zo leuk.
cnelson zei…
ohhhhhhhhhhh....all of these projects just couldn't be cuter! I so love the cards and that box....FABULOUS!! The way you photographed them is just as cute as can be!! I sure am going to miss you on the DT! Big Hugs, Cheryl
Anoniem zei…
Oh wow this is gorgeous--I love the way you put the mushrooms and leaves around for display.
My favorite is the exploding acorn card--very creative!
You are so talented!
If you've time, please come visit our challenge blog and play along!

Purrs & Kisses,
Digi Kitty
www.thedigikitty.blogspot.com
Kim Sonksen zei…
Sheesh Anja - you have surpassed yourself once more. STUNNING work for the last sketch, you sure are going out with a bang.
Thankfully I have you on my blog roll, so you cannot escape me :)

Thank you for having been a wonderful and supportive team mate. See you around the net

xoxo
Anoniem zei…
Magnificent!!!
ja ene half jaar lijkt lang maar is soms veel tekort, het ziet er wederom weer allemaal mooi uit
~Lori Roop zei…
I just LOVE Fall! And your pop out card is so cute and creative Anja!! You're such a sweetie!
Take care!! :D
Dora zei…
Ze zijn prachtig wat een enorm mooie herfstkleuren, mooi warme kleuren, de popup kaart is erg leuk gedaan zo!
Wilma zei…
aaaaaaaah, ik zie nu pas welk bakje je hebt gebruikt!!!!!:)
Heidie zei…
wat een mooie kaarten heb je were gemaakt. Ben ook aan de slag gegaan met jouw bonussketch. Mijn kaart staat op mijn blog.

groetjes Heidie