Dutch Card Lovers # 192

Another challenge over at the Dutch Card Lovers blog and this time it's from Angele. She asked us to make a card/project; ANYTHING GOES. I gave it a bit of a fashionable theme.
En weer een nieuwe challenge op het dutch card lovers blog. Deze keer gaf Angele ons als opdracht ANYTHING GOES. Ik heb er een fashion thema van gemaakt.

The first card is very clean and simple.
Het eerste kaartje is CAS.


Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit bazzil, clearly besotted stempels, rangers black sparkle embossingpoeder, watermark inkt, heatgun.

I would like to thank my dear friend Monique for borrowing my those clearly besotted stamps because these are not in my possesion ( not yet at least), well you can't have it all.
Een bedankje aan m'n lieve vriendin Monique die me deze stempels geleend heeft want ze zijn niet in mijn bezit(nog niet althans). Je kunt tenslotte niet alles hebben, toch?

This second card is also for the clearly besotted stamps challenge # 3
Deze tweede kaart is ook voor de clearly besotted challenge # 3.






Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; donkergrijs bazzill, lichtgrijs glimmend papier action, p.p; my mind's eye, spellbinder nestabilities, ek succes borderpons, stempels clearly besotted stamps, embossingfolder chevrons lifestyle crafts.

p.s. don't tell my little one that I borrowed her barbie shoes to match the card, lol.......
p.s. vertel Susanne maar niet dat ik haar barbieschoenen heb geleend voor de foto......

Reacties

Miranda V zei…
Ik vind je eerste CAS kaart de leukste van de twee, erg leuk kleurgebruik en de dubbele tekst is ook weer gaaf. Ik moest bij je tweede foto echt grinniken om de Barbie schoenen!
Judith zei…
He, ik zie Barbie schoentjes, wat een top idee om deze bij de leuke kaart te zetten!!!
Monique zei…
Leuke kaartjes heb je gemaakt en die stempeltjes zijn natuurlijk supercute en die schoenjtes hihi, goed gevonden
Caryn zei…
Love how you used Barbie shoes as props - very creative!! Stunning cards.
Thanks for playing along with the CBS Challenge.
Hugs,
Caryn xxx
Unknown zei…
Thank you for telling me about CAS on Sunday Anja. I could not link the card so I have entered another one. (My computer skills are not very good I am afraid!)
Margaret E
Stephanie zei…
So very stylish and trendy! Thank you very much for playing along with the challenge X