Stamp-a-faire 2013 papertrey ink

SAF-2013-Logo


And the following card is the best technique I love it.
En de techniek gebruikt op het volgende kaartje is geweldig leuk, ga ik vast vaker doen.

Scent-sational


Since I didn't have that great stampset I had to come up with another one. I mixed my clear embossingpowder with cinnamon and used the gingerbread man from a previous stampset; holiday button bits stampset.
I really love that card don't you????? and it smells delicious.
Aangezien ik die leuke stempelset van de stamp-a-faire niet in bezit had moest ik iets anders verzinnen. Ik heb de clear embossingpoeder gemengd met Kaneel en heb het mannetje van een oudere stempelset gebruikt.
Vind hem heel erg geslaagd en hij ruikt heerlijk.

 
I would also like to link this card to the festive Friday challenge.
Ik wil dit kaartje ook linken voor de festive Friday challenge.
 

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; melon, bruin en wit bazzill, stempels background polka dots basics, holiday button bits stamp set, impression plate stripes papertrey ink, die matstack 3,  knoopjes, wit touwtje, bruin kreukellint, clear embossingpoeder, versamark waterinkt, kaneel, heatgun. 

Reacties

Anneke zei…
Super leuke kaart! En heel slim bedacht, dat kaneel embossingpoeder :)
Unknown zei…
Wat een goed idee om de embossingpoeder met kaneel te mengen. Vooral met dit mannetje. En lees ik nu goed dat je bepaalde stempels niet hebt Anja hahaha, lekker mens ben je toch.
Adorable! Love how you used the gingerbread man from button bits. Just perfect for this challenge!

Linda
Ardyth zei…
What a great idea - oh, I bet it would smell great when it arrives in the mail - just like Christmas! I may be borrowing that idea - hope you don't mind! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Festive Friday!
Geri zei…
What a sweet card, Anja...and a perfect one to add a scent to! I adore the colors you've used! Sweet design all the way around! So happy to see you back at FF! I'm starting at the bottom of the gallery, and If I know you...you've probably got another one in there for me! I'm off! Thanks again for sharing with us at Festive Friday!
Oh, I like what Ardyth said - how fun it WOULD be to open this at Christmastime! Definitely extra fun for the kiddos. Thanks for playing with us again Anja, and I am so sorry I am late with visiting!