Online card classes day 1 pop up designs

Today I will have an overload of cards for you since I participate at the online card classes over at Simonsaysstampblog.
It's my first time but I like it already. It's all about the inside of your cards, I usually don't pay any attention to the inside of my cards but by seeing all this inspiration I think I will in the future.
Due to the big time difference between the USA and the Netherlands my cards are a bit later.

Vandaag zal ik jullie met een heleboel kaartjes gaan bestoken want ik doe voor de eerste keer mee met een online card klas van simonsaystamps. Ik vind het nu al heel erg leuk om te doen.
Het is een online workshop gebaseerd op het versieren van de binnenkant van je kaart. Normaal doe ik dat eigenlijk nooit dus een hele leuke uitdaging en ik heb al veel mooie voorbeelden gezien.

So enough talk here is my first card based upon the card shown by Jennifer Mcquire.
Genoeg gepraat hier is mijn eerste kaartje gebasserd op een kaart van Jennifer Mcquire.



Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; cremekleurig en zwart bazzill, stempels clearly besotted.

Reacties

Cindy Beach zei…
Beautifully done! I love the soft blending of the colors.
Margot zei…
gaaf! toch leuk zo'n verrassing voor de ontvanger als deze de kaart open doet!
Deni(se) zei…
This is beautiful!