Festive friday # 41 Reminder.....

For today I have another card for the festive Friday blog as guestdesigner. There is still time to join festive fridays with this beautiful inspiration picture.
En voor vandaag nog een kaartje voor het festive Friday blog er is namelijk nog genoeg tijd om mee te doen met een kerstkaartje gebaseerd op deze mooie inspiratiefoto.


 
 
 


 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit , stempels en dies Papertrey ink, scor-pal, achtergrondstempel SU.
 
Now go over to the festive fridayblog for some more inspiration and thank you very much for having me as guest designer.
Neem nu maar snel een kijkje bij festive fridays en heel erg bedankt dat ik gast designer heb mogen zijn.

Reacties

Geri zei…
I loved BOTH of your cards for Festive Friday, Anja! So glad you were able to design with us…and I'm jealous of the PTI set you used…I've always loved that one! THanks again for joining us with your beautiful creations!!!