Papertrey ink 8th anniversary....

Hi there,  today I would like to share with you some more cards I made for the festivities over at the Papertrey ink blog.
Hoi vandaag wederom wat kaartjes voor de 8ste verjaardag van het papertrey ink blog.


Day # 3 Bagged and tagged challenge;



 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; american crafts, vellum, stempels en dies PTI.
 
 
Day # 4 Build a bouquet challenge
For this challenge I combined 4 different flower stampsets;
Friendly flowers,
Ruby Rose,
Embroidered blooms
Lovely layers.
 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; doodlebug , stempel PTI, lil'inkers design rechthoekige die, vellum, wit embossingpoeder, scribble die PTI.
 
Challenge;
 
 

Reacties

Lynn zei…
I love your creations! Especially the card, such bright, cheerful colors.
GORGEOUS! I love the bright colors, your card is FAB!