Less is more, more or less......

Hi there, it's been a while since I played along with the less is more challenges. So just in time I finished the current challenge, but when I had my card ready I realized it had to be a one layer card and mine wasn't so I made a new card.
Hoi, hoi, het is alweer een tijdje geleden dat ik mee heb gedaan met de challenge van het less is more blog. Toen ik mijn kaartje klaar had realiseerde ik me dat het een enkellaags kaartje moest zijn dus maar snel een nieuw gemaakt.

The first "wrong"card;
Het eerste "mislukte" kaartje;
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, p.p; studio calico, stempels my favorite thing, wood veneer hondje studiop calico, spellbinder nestabilities cirkeldie, framedies SSS, copics.

Challenge;
 

 


And here is the one layer card;
En hier dan het enkellaags kaartje.


 
 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels my favorite things, copics, sentimentstempel clearly besotted stamps, zwarte fineliner.
 
The sentiment is from clearly besotted and it says home is where the heart is so I masked the word heart of and draw with a black fineliner the word doggie.
de sentimentstempel is van clearly besotted en gaat als volgt; home is where the heart is. Ik heb het woordje heart afgeplakt en vervangen dooe een handgeschreven doggie.

Challenge;
 
Less is more; one layer HOME.

Reacties

Kathyk zei…
Both of these are so cute

Kathyk
Neets B zei…
Two great cards, Anja. And I love how you've amended the sentiment.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Anita x
Less is More
Chrissie zei…
Love that dog house Anja!
Super card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"
Heel erg leuk met die tekst zo! maar ik vond het eerste kaartje ook al top!
Sazzle Dazzle zei…
2 great cards Anja and what a fabulous take on the home challenge
So sorry I didn't get to you before the challenge closed.
Thanks so much for sharing and taking part.
Sarah xx
Less is More
Jill zei…
Your card is so sweet. Too bad you had to make another. Or rather, bonus! :) The second one is fun too as one layer. Thanks for joining us on the MFT Challenge! :)