Tag You're It # 36 REMINDER

Hi there today I have another tag for you for the reminder post over at the Tag You´re It blog. You have still time to join in the fun.
Vandaag een tag gemaakt voor het Tag You´re It blog want jullie hebben nog steeds tijd om gezellig mee te doen.



Here is the beautiful tag by Joyce Mehrberg.
Hier de leuke tag van teamie Joyce Mehrberg.

I sticked to the shape of the tag and tried to lift the scenery. I had much fun making this tag.
Ik heb me vrij nauwkeurig gehouden aan de vorm en het design. Ik heb hier met veel plezier aan gewerkt.

 
Gebruikte materialen
Cardstock wit, zwart, transparante sheet, vellum, stempels ellen hutson en dies ellen hutson, kerstboom my favorite things en slee clearly besotted stamps, distress ink, lintje en twine, my favorite things rechthoekige die, copics.

Now head over to the Tag You´re It blog for more inspiration and join in the fun.
Neem nu maar snel een kijkje op het Tag You´re It blog voor nog meer inspiratie en doe gezellig mee.

Reacties

Joyce zei…
I love your festive tag. I can see exactly how you were inspired by me, and I am so very flattered. Your little mini scene is perfect for Christmas.