Tag You're It # 41

Can you believe another week has passed so for today the new challenge over at the Tag You're It blog.
Onvoorstelbaar alweer een week voorbij dus een nieuwe uitdaging op het Tag You're it blog.



Such a great inspiration tag by Kara Pogreba, wow. I loved the outside the edge image so I stamped my image also outside the tag.
Een geweldige tag van Kara Pogreba. Ik vond vooral het buiten de tag gedeelte heel erg leuk dus heb dit ook gedaan.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels my favorite thing, tagdie SSS, twine, copics, wink of stella glitterpen clear.

Reacties

Barb Ghig zei…
Such a charming take on Kara's tag, Anja! Your little sheep are so sweet and I love the sparkly heart!
Kara Lynne zei…
Hi Anja, sorry for the late comment. What a darling little scene! I love your little sheep and how you positioned the one off the edge. Your sheep actually look woolie!