25 days of christmastags day 21 and 22.

For today I have two more tags to share with you for the 25 days of christmastags.
Voor vandaag wederom twee tags om met jullie te delen.



Day.21 featuring Waffle Flower Crafts as sponsor.



Nothing in my possession from Waffle Flowers to use.
Helaas ook weer niets in mijn bezit van Waffle Flowers.
I was inspired by the tag from Tracey, wow how great are those Santa pajamas.
Ik heb me laten inspireren door de tags van Tracey zo leuk die Santa pyama's.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit en zwart, p.p; october afternoon, die lawn fawn,rode knoopjes, rode brad, twine, ronde hoekpons. 

Day.22 For today they have Mint Owl Studio as sponsor.



And again I don't posses any stamps of this manufacturer.
En ook hiervan niets in bezit.
I was inspired by the tag from Tracey again, loved the dog in the stocking.
Wederom is mijn tag gebaseerd op de tag van Tracey.

 
Gebruikte materialen;
Cardstock; wit, stempels SSS, copics, tagdie SSS, zwarte fineliner, twine.

Reacties